Steaming lobster tails is a quick and healthy way to ensure that the succulent flavor is enhanced. You can enjoy a super-delicious taste from the pot to the plate.
- Add water to a steamer pot, and boil medium-high
- Rinse the lobster tail
- Cut open the back of tail, down the center
- Sprinkle pepper, salt, and a little old bay seasoning
- Place the lobster tail in the pot when water boils
- Steam for 10-12 minutes or until lobster tail is opaque
- Pour butter-infused sauce on top of the lobster before serving
- Grate 2 cloves of garlic in a saucepan
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter
- Add ½ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Cook until the garlic tips are light brown and ingredients are meshed together.
Garnish: arugula & minced onions. Voila….you have just hit the jackpot!