Jumbo Wild Caught Mexican Shrimp, fried crispy. These shrimps are filled with white cheese and jalapeno. The shrimp is served with herbs and corn mixed in white rice, fresh broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- 1 1/2tablespoons of flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 jumbo shrimps, deveined, tails intact
- Jalapeno peppers
- Queso Blanco
- Butterfly shrimp
- Fill jalapenos and Queso Blanco (White) Cheese between the shrimp
- Beat eggs and fold into flour
- Heat in canola oil in pot on high heat. cook until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve immediately