Recipe adapted sugarapron.com
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 package of graham crackers finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 Tbls butter or melted margarine
- 1 pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- 2 cups thawed cool whip
- strawberry glaze
- Stir together graham cracker and sugar. Mix in melted butter completely.
- Press into a pie tin going up the sides too. Bake at 300° for 5-8 minutes.
- Let cool before filling it. Beat cream cheese and powder sugar then fold in cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
Let chill for a few hours. Decorate your cake and plate with strawberry glaze and top with a sprig of mint.