Photo credit @ firsthomelovelife.com
The flavored tortilla chip has been a Super Bowl favorite from 1964. So it stands to reason that if you top them with your favorite foods; it would make for an easy-to-make game day snack.
Ingredients & Preparation:
- Dice a medium-size onion & add to a skillet with a small amount of olive oil over a medium heat.
- Cook the onions for 2 minutes, then add ground beef and chili beans (optional).
- Season with pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and a dash of salt.
- Brown meat and drain off grease.
- Scoop the meat and ingredients on top of the Doritos.
- You may dice tomatoes, green peppers, jalapeno and cilantro & mix in small bowl. Or to save time you can purchase salsa from the produce section in your local grocery store. Spoon pre-packaged salsa or homemade pico de gallo on top of meat, chili beans & lastly nachos (optional)
- Add finely cut shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese
- Place nachos in the microwave for 40 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Serve with red or verde salsa sauce, red onion, avocado, and lime wedges.