- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 5oz melted butter
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Cooking spray for baking
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the baking pan & parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sugars, vanilla extract, eggs in a large bowl.
- Melt butter and add canola oil and chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Wisk and pour chocolate and sugar mixture until well blended.
- Fold in the cocoa powder and flour.
- Stir 30 times or until fully combined and pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 25 t0 35 minutes. Test with toothpick placed in the middle of the brownies and cook until it is clear.
- Allow brownies to cool at room temperature.