The All-Star Game 2017 is in New Orleans. It’s Mardi Gras and it seems only fitting to serve up some boiled shrimp to dip.
- Garlic Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- Cajun Seasoning or Old Bay Seasoning
- Cover cleaned and de-veined shrimp with water so there is at least 1 inch water covering them in a small pot.
- Bring the water to boil and add seasoning.
- Boil shrimp until a few start floating to the top of the water and they are opaque in color.Make sure to stir while the shrimp are cooking.
- Drain and place in the refrigerator to cool.
Serve with cocktail sauce and pair with MasÍa DeLa Luz Cava Brut.
It is a lively and intense cava. The notes are of green apple and lime as well as refreshing acidity. This Brut is perfect as an apertif and with any seafood.