Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
- 6 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- One 9-ounce package cheese tortellini
- Dried basil
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed & squeezed
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
In a large pot, bring stock to simmer. Stir tortellini and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in spinach, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Return to simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields 4 servings and takes a total of 15 minutes to prepare and cook.