- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp. raspberry jam
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 (1/2″ thick) sliced brioche
- 1/2 c. raspberries, plus more for serving
- Confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- maple syrup
- With mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese with vanilla until smooth. Stir in raspberry jam.
- In a large shallow dish, whisk milk, eggs, and cinnamon.
- Spread cheese mixture on one side of brioche slices. Divide raspberries among 4 slices; top with remaining slices, pressing to make 4 sandwiches.
- Heat a 12″ nonstick skillet on medium; spray with cooking spray. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to soak both sides. Place two sandwiches in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate; keep warm in oven at 200 degree F while cooking remaining sandwiches. Dust with confectioners’ sugar; serve with maple syrup and more raspberries.