This evening I made Chicken Boil Foil. The picture is not clear because I took the picture as the foil was removed and steam decreased the clarity. However, the taste of the meal was scrumptious.
- 1 package of Hillshire Chicken Kielbasa
- Chicken Breasts (sliced into tenders)
- Green Beans
- Corn on the Cob
- Yellow Peppers (sliced)
- Fresh Garlic Cloves (diced)
- Yellow Onions (diced)
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Lemon juice
- Bake chicken breast at 450 degrees until its brown on both sides
- Steam green beans and corn for 10 minutes and season to taste
- Boil corn on the cob in a large pot for ten minutes. Remove corn from pot and place in a mixing bowl.
- Slice Kielbasa sausage and place in a large mixing bowl with the corn.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, garlic, onions, peppers, melted butter and chicken to the mixing bowl. Mix contents thoroughly, add in vegetables and wrap in foil.
- Bake or grill for 30 minutes at 375 degrees
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately ( you may want to wait until the steam clears :).