- 5 ears corn, unhusked
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon anchor or red chili powder, to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup vegan greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon water (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Add a tablespoon or two of water to thin out the lime crema for drizzling if you so desire. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a squeeze bottle and in the fridge until ready.
- Heat your grill on high. Place the corn directly over the heat and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning often.
- Remove corn from grill and remove the husks and silk strings from the corn. Mix together sour cream, garlic powder and some ancho or red chili powder and brush on corns while hot.
- Drizzle the lime cream over the top.
- Sprinkle some more ancho or red chili powder, parmesan cheese, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve the corn and enjoy!