- 1 can Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup of diced pimentos
- 1 box penne noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves; plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives; pitted
- 2 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat large covered pot of water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to instructions; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water drain.
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish with remaining basil.
Toss in cooked shrimp (chilled) or chicken (grilled) and serve as an entrée.