Thank you Style that Right for the Liebster Award Nomination. It’s such an honor to get this nomination on my first year anniversary with WordPress.com. Visit her blog at: https://stylethatright.wordpress.com
Here are the questions for the nominees:
- What you love about blogging and why did you started blogging?
- What is your favorite destination?
- Your favorite movie?
- What is your most valuable thing that you have collected till now?
- If you have an opportunity to have dinner with five celebrities, who would you choose?
- What you love about yourselves?
- What is your favorite movie/series or any other character and why?
- How has writing influenced your life?
- What is your biggest/dearest memory while growing up?
- What inspires you?
Responses to Questions:
Please follow from this #1 Question- Question #10.
What you love about blogging and why did you started blogging?
- I started blogging after being inspired by my #1 mentor, my 85 year old mother who holds down two volunteer jobs and never stops going. I was in pain and had no way to release it until I started blogging exactly one year ago today. Initially, it was intimidating. Then it began to give me a reason to rise above the pain. It became something more to look forward to. In this community I learned sharing is truly caring.
- My favorite destination is the awareness behind my thoughts and emotions.
- My favorite movie is Stephen Spielberg’s, E.T. My favorite scene is when E.T. phoned home, and the spaceship came to get him. In that moment I saw that it always about love of family and the home as we know it. No matter how far we go and who we meet along the way. Our journey of our hearts is always back to that nurturing place of safety and unconditional love.
- I would pick Dalai Lama, Oprah, Denzel Washington, Kobe Bryant and T.D. Jakes.
- I love my ability to be vulnerable and my sensitivity.
- Writing has included me in places and positions I could never have humanly gone.
- My dearest memories is sitting in my mother’s kitchen for Friday Fish Fry with my uncle, aunts and friends.
- My belief in God and my intrinsic value to His kingdom.
My nominees are:
His Perfect Timing
Tashnee V Mavee
Just Brittany Moments