- 3 cups uncooked farfalle pasta, or other small pastas such as ditalini or elbow macaroni
- 1 pound bay salad shrimp
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8-10 sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- diced pimentos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 6-8 tablespoons of pickle juice (or more to your taste)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the macaroni shells according to the package directions, rinse under cold water, drain and let cool. Add the pasta to a large bowl with the bay salad shrimp, celery, green onions, pickles, and chopped eggs. Mix the mayonnaise to a small bowl with the pickle juice and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to your liking. Add more pickle juice if desired. Pour the dressing over the macaroni and toss lightly to coat. Season with more kosher salt, dill weed and pepper if desired.
- Make the salad ahead of time and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 1 day before serving.